- The aim of the course is to provide students with the skills that will allow them to complete and Gage R&R study and interpret the data. This will give students the means to create, quantify, and clarify measurement systems.
- Objective: To provide students with the skills required to complete a Gage R&R analysis.
- Learning outcomes: By the end of the training course students will be able to lead or participate as a member of a Gage R&R Event.
- Objective: To provide students with the skills to identify and eliminate measurement system variation.
- Learning outcomes: By the end of the module students will be able to analyze measurement systems and execute improvements.
- Introduction to Gage R&R
- Measurement System
- Types of Data
- Data Collection and Entry
- Data Analysis
- Corrective Actions
Supervisor dan Junior manager Manufacturing.